SleepObrace™ aligns teeth, closes gaps, expands the narrow jaw arch, increases jawline and face structure aesthetics. SleepObrace™ affects oral and facial muscles around the mouth and nose. The tongue plate helps with getting used to unconsciously holding the tongue where it naturally should be, which is on the roof of the mouth with the lips closed (the so-called Mewing technique).
This habit of holding the tongue where it naturally should be, on the roof of the mouth with the lips closed, can help with breathing through the nose. Proper long-term tongue posture helps define the jawline and the facial muscles. Nasal breathing has a lot of benefits; ask any doctor. SleepObrace™ prevents teeth grinding and also helps with snoring and improper breathing problems.
Try SleepObrace™ before spending $2500+ on regular braces!
Although we suggest getting all three strengths right away, you can choose just one depending on your needs and goals. Read the features and instructions section below, and we will help you make the right decision!
The universal shape and size of SleepObrace™ is made out of non-toxic and flexible materials. It provides a strong pressure memory that contracts and pushes teeth into a new, desired position. It's designed to apply pressure evenly onto the teeth and jaw. SleepObrace™ D1 - Stage 1 is very soft, and that's why we recommend you start with it until you adapt for stronger models (D2 and D3). We analyzed over 2,000 different jaws from adult females and males. The flexible material of the mouthpiece smoothes out the small difference between both genders. The used material has the characteristic to fit most jaws with no abnormal teeth displacements.
features and instructions:
This appliance is appropriate in the following circumstances:
•The first stage (D1): Soft. Mainly used to adapt to the orthotics and initial correction.
• The second stage (D2):Moderate. Further adapt to orthotics and enhance remedial effects.
• The third stage (D3): Hard. Increased correction force for post-correction and maintenance.
• WearSleepObrace™ all night and 1 to 4 hours during the day. • WearSleepObrace™ when you study, read, watch TV, use the computer, or work. After using, please wash and store your SleepObrace™ in the matching box. • When you wearSleepObrace™ for the first time, the front teeth will feel uncomfortable, this is a normal phenomenon. If there is obvious pain, you can reduce the wear time of the orthotics, and after the sensitivity disappears, you can return to the prescribed time.
•The first stage (D1) is soft, use it for 1 to 3 months. •The second stage (D2)is moderate, use it for 6 to 8 months. •The third stage (D3) is hard, use it for 5 to 8 months.
• The correction process is divided into three stages. After using D1 for about 1 month, you can gradually start to use D2 during the day.
• Use D2 during the daytime and D1 during the night. When you fully adapt to D2, you can start gradually using D3. Use D3 during the daytime and D2 during the night. We recommend using SleepObrace™ every day in order to see noticeable improvement.
• We recommend usingSleepObrace™ during sleep. • Once the appliance is kept in the mouth all night, the treatment will be more effective. If you can't wear it at night, please increase the usage time during the day. • Most of the time, the mouth should be closed. When the brace is inside the mouth, the lips should be closed and breathing should be done through the nose. • The tip of the tongue should always be on the tongue plate. • The improvement can be seen within a few weeks after wearing.